Tuesday, September 19, 2006

a bit of a shutter bug

I was rummaging thru my stuff and found some photos which i took several years back. For those who know me, aside from them knowing that i love posing in group photos they also know that i love taking photos. I love taking snapshots of the beach, skies, building, flowers, trees and rocks to name a few.

here are some of the stuff that i took in some of the trips that i've made.

in a 13 hrs rough road journey there is this beautiful beach
in casuguran, quezon where i found these cute little pebbles
washed ashore by the waves and lying all over the fine gray
sand of the beach.


On our way to vigan, ilocos sur we found this
place with huge rocks.

This is in Boracay in front of Waling Waling
Beach Resort where we stayed.

A beautiful rock formation in Boracay Island.
Boracay is one of the most beautiful
beaches in the world because of its
rich corals and fine white sand.

The beautiful beach in Casiguran, Quezon.
I just love the sky in this shot
.


Another shot of the sunset in Fort, Ilocandia.
I was experimenting with my camera.

Sunset in Fort Ilocandia in Ilocos Norte. The sun was being
covered the heavy clounds. That open sea is already the China Sea.


In pug-os, ilocos. Just before sunset these kids were playing
happily with the waves. Right after I took this shot, the kids left
the water and went ashore but 2 kids were left and was taken
by the strong current. Luckily a fisherman came by
from his day’s work and rescued the kids.


This is a photo that I submitted in my photography class.
These are stones from the landscape of Greenbelt 3

2 comments:

bbmag said...

wow... didn't know you're a photography buff... guess i needn't have reminded you to take more photos when in korea...

and you're taking classes? must be very good! then again, your pics already show how good. hehe, now you weren't laughing when you saw my amateurish pics :p

liezle said...

that classes was just a crash course and i'm not good. i just happened to get good angles and the right light.